(727) 754-6648 | (941) 777-5511 | (813) 773-3000
Latest Window Trends 2019
Just like every year, even in 2019, you will find eye-catchy window trends. There are trends for every component and corner of window designing for both the interior and exterior. However, the basic of designing trends keep energy-efficiency a top priority. This is where window upgrades come into the picture. You can check out a few of the practical window trends for your home below.
Top Trends For Window Upgrade In 2019
- Modern Window Styles: Modern apartments get windows that are all glass and not too wide. However, they are ideal for letting the daylight in. The windows can be rectilinear or square, based on the homeowner or designer. The casement-styled windows without arches have taken over modern homes. This is not just for apartments but also for villas and cottage-styled homes.
- Glass all the way: In 2019, we get to see more use of glass in the home designing process. The designers and homeowners have taken special care to use the glass everywhere for increasing daylight energy and even for bringing in style to the boring walls. Tempered and textured glasses with a slightly offbeat look are also in. Fiberglass and other such lightweight options are gaining fame because they are great for insulation property.
- Minimal Frames: Where glass has come in for panes, the frames have become thinner. Less of the frame is a style, we see this year an increase of having an indoor viewing option. Moreover, the frames are of aluminum and have well-defined lines. There are no frills attached here, and this is a great addition to homes.
- Dark Colored Frames in Trend: Yes, this is a notable aspect that today designers are going for the dark-colored frames even if they are minimal. The painted metal frames in contrast or darker shades are all appealing, and they are superior in style. People can also go for black frames to give the windows a rich texture and render a strong presence.
- Eco-friendly Options: The homeowners are taking extra measures to go eco-friendly. They are using energy-efficient materials and specifically looking out for energy-savings certified materials. Daylight savings with sustainability is the motto they follow for their homes.
Window upgrade is now no more just a mindless improvisation to the existing windows. 2019 trends are surely more environment-friendly and stylish at the same time.
We are here to answer all your questions and offer a free in-home consultation. Learn more about Window Replacement Signs To Look For.